Saturday, October 9, 2010

Fashion Show


Hi

Allen had a nice week in Spain while we were as busy as normal here. I did 2 long walks with one of the neighbours and then a long cycle. I also got my haircut. Jacob's year group all did a fashion show. He wore his Beaver outfit and looked very good and also different to everyone else. Jacob read really well too and I was very proud of him. I have put a photo in of him and his friend Jonathan. I then stayed at school and helped in Abi's class. She is very different at school, still a tad bossy but very good. We went swimming after school on Base. This was our first trip to the base pool. I didn't have to go in as one of the other mum's did. It felt pretty cold to me but Jacob and Abi had a lovely time. We were meant to be going to Trafalgar Night but, due to Allen's trip, we cancelled. We wouldn't have got to it in time as Allen didn't get back to the house until 7pm.

Abi had gymnastics this morning, she loved it and we're off to cycle into Sittard for an early tea with Beccie, Mark and Amy.

Rachael.

No comments: