Sunday, June 16, 2013

Christmas 2012 Florida!

I realise I have not been posting for the past 6 months but I have been very busy, no excuse really though! Life in Belgium is hectic as usual, with school and general life I never seem to have a day to myself but I am determined to catch up over the next few weeks. We have of course done lots and visited loads of places over the past 6 months so I am going to be selective as to what I include, hope you don't get too bored.

So this past Christmas we spent two weeks in Florida. It was a lovely and relaxing holiday spending the first week in one Hilton resort and the second week right next to Sea World in a different Hilton Resort. The weather was warm although not sunny all of the time. We spent time in Universal and Disney. All of our favourites was Harry Potter in the Island of Adventures. We all preferred Universal to Disney, I think Jacob and Abi have out grown Disney now!

We hired a car a couple of times so we could go shopping, we loved being back in America enjoying all it had to offer and we all left wishing we'd booked another week!

No comments: