Monday, August 8, 2016

It's my Birthday

I turned another year older this weekend and decided to have a week of celebrations!

On Thursday night Allen and I went out to a new development, Abdali Boulevard, where there is the #LOVEJO sign and two towers with restaurant / bars on the roofs. We had a lovely view over Amman and Allen had an excellent Mojito but I unfortunately got a dud drink...
 The next day we went to the Ma'in Hot Springs Hotel and visited the Spa
 Had a lovely G+T on the balcony
and the hotel gave us a nice cake that we only managed to eat the next day - my actual birthday!
 The proof we were at the Springs on my birthday!
 Abi baked the biggest cup-cake in the world that evening
and I finally got to go out for a nice drink the next night to the U Lounge
It was a brilliant week...

No comments: